Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wolfenstein

Hello bloggers, today's game is wolfenstein. This game is first shooter, this game is about kill all the german's and nazis and distroy all there robots. This game is pretty fun to play, because they're alot of fantisize things going on while your playing this game. What I mean by fantisize, i mean like they got guns that are not real like theres this one gun you use, it shots out blue lazer I found that actualy pretty cool. This game has one problem is to dark sometimes that you cant see your enemy's, but what they did for that is you click the arrow down, and it will change your screen to green and you can see everything, and it also opens walls. And then theres a button that would let your game go slow motion and you have to kill as much as enemy's you can. Theres something that hit me, while i was playing that game, i was walking in a room and i started to float in the room and all you see is my enemy's are floating too, and while where all floating i just shot the enemy's and kill them, i found that pretty fun and something new.
I am going to show you guys a little video of what im talking about.



1 comment:

  1. I dont play video games often man but this one looks pretty sweet, just the fact that you can kill nazis and has a mixture of fantasy weapons and stuff even a bit of magic as I saw in the video is quit interesting. This game actually reminds me of the movie Valkiry but way more action and different characters. Nice work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete